CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2702

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2002-11-12 17:31:39 UTC
Jason

Carl has a very nice thing going. I admire all of the work that he has
put into his controller for these. What he said in his post was that
when he was looking at the EMC it only did three. That was a couple of
years ago. It will do six now although I can't see much use for C.

Ray

>    From: "Askew, Jason" <jaskew@...>
> Subject: RE: Re: Stewart Platforms...

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 2002-11-12 17:31:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2702