CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2710

Posted by Tony Jeffree
on 2002-11-15 14:48:02 UTC
At 22:04 15/11/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Yes, I was just looking at the board and there's a connection for Vref and I
>mistakenly left it unconnected. Just out of curiosity, what should Vref be
>for what current? If it's unconnected, what would the current be?

Depends what value the sense resistors are. For example, for 0.5 Ohm sense
resistor, target current 2 amps, Vref should be 1V (i.e., Vref should be
the voltage developed across the sense resistor when it passes the max
current).

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2002-11-15 14:48:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2710