CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] (no subject)

Bill Vance wrote:

>It should be noted that some idiots are so anal retentive about their browsers,
>or some particular release of said browser(s), that they don't realize
>programming a web page in a more universally compliant a manner will get them
>more customers.....

I hope (the other) Bill will excuse this offtopic comment....

It is absolutely AMAZING to me the number of mid-sized companies (30
-250 employees)
that have web pages with either sales or technical email addresses on
the web page, where
there is NOBODY reading the email sent to those addresses. I have sent
email requesting
prices or technical info and received no response! Ever!

Jon Elson 2002-11-19 21:02:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] (no subject)