CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] need help for motor characteristic

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 2002-11-22 13:40:24 UTC
Sorry I don't have any information on this.
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: tikung1 [mailto:tikung1@...]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 2:55 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] need help for motor characteristic

My name Surya, from indonesia. I have motor which has label like this

Minertia Motor

J series

UGJMEE-02MNE21-227978-2

92.0

Yaskawa Electric Corporation

i need more information about the konstant characteristic (Armature
resistance, Armature Inductance, operationg voltage, speed ,torque)
can you give me the information, i would like if you can give me a
file that have complete information about this product. I need
quickly for my final project at college. thanks. i waiting for your
reply.

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........ bill
List Mom List Owner

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

tikung1 2002-11-22 09:41:14 UTC need help for motor characteristic Dan Mauch 2002-11-22 13:40:24 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] need help for motor characteristic