CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Ninos CFAO CNC program

Posted by mataf01
on 2002-11-26 02:32:35 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Jerry Kimberlin <kimberln@a...> wrote:
> mataf01 wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> > Here is the link for a program that looks good and cheep but in
> > French what do you think about it?
> > http://pageperso.aol.fr/CarlierJN/ninos.htm
>
> Looks like a 30 day free trial. They give installation
> instructions. They give what figures it will draw. After the
> trial period, send 70 euro and they will email you the code
> number to continue. Typical deal. If it will do what it says it
> will do, it is inexpensive indeed.
>
> Looks like it is compatable with both DXF and STL files and
> should output G-code for machine processing via your controller.
> It is CAD/CAM. If you can read French enough to understand any
> instructions you need, I see no reason not to try it out and,
> perhaps, buy it.
>
> JerryK

Thanks for your reply Jerry I will probably try
Cheers
Patrick

Discussion Thread

mataf01 2002-11-25 13:40:00 UTC Ninos CFAO CNC program Jerry Kimberlin 2002-11-25 18:16:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ninos CFAO CNC program mataf01 2002-11-26 02:32:35 UTC Re: Ninos CFAO CNC program mataf01 2002-11-26 02:34:19 UTC Re: Ninos CFAO CNC program