CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Camtronics DRO card

Posted by tompiatt
on 2002-11-28 08:01:43 UTC
I am trying to run a closed loop but no matter what I do I can't get
3rd axis to give a reading, I want to run in dos unless there is a
windows program that will enable feedback. I even tried Linux, this
really bites. Stayed up all night for the third time trying to get
this working.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "William Scalione" <wscalione@n...>
wrote:
> There is a file in the files section under the folder VB-DRO that
has 4
> axis. Have you tried that. I wrote the original 3 axis version, and
> Paul-Ernest Levesque used my code to make the 4 axis version, I
have not
> tried it, but Paul-Ernest says it works. The code for the 3 axis
version is
> also there, but not compiled. I can compile it for you if you don't
have VB6

> Bill

suggestions,
> > I sent it back to Dan and he said it worked fine in his p200. I
have
> > tried every address on the card and different encoders still
always
> > the same. Any help here would be appreciated, I only have a
couple of
> > hairs left, I pulled them all out trying to figure this problem
out.

> > Addresses:
> > Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> >
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@y...
> > Moderator: jmelson@a... timg@k... [Moderator]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

tompiatt 2002-11-28 04:25:48 UTC Camtronics DRO card William Scalione 2002-11-28 07:00:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Camtronics DRO card tompiatt 2002-11-28 08:01:43 UTC Re: Camtronics DRO card Ray Henry 2002-11-28 18:17:28 UTC Re: Re: Camtronics DRO card tompiatt 2002-12-03 17:44:08 UTC Camtronics DRO card