CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Steve Stallings Where are you?

on 2002-12-02 19:49:47 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Alan Trest" <cncprojects0@h...> wrote:
> Anyone hear when Steve Stallings will be releasing his new 3-4 axis
> boards. I have his PMDX -120 Breakout board and love it but have
> been putting off a project waiting for his new driver board.
>
> Steve, any word yet on availability and pricing, Please!!!!

I'm still out here... dodging the slings and
arrows generated by my slow progress. Lately
my primary business has required much more
attention that I would like in order to keep
us afloat.

The PMDX-150 is still planned, and is being
enhanced a bit to support things like Mach1's
watchdog and PWM spindle speed control. We
have committed to a booth at the upcoming
Cabin Fever show and plan to be exhibiting
the PMDX-150 then. Pricing target remains
$200 for 3 axis and no extras to $300 for
4 axis and options like the PWM.

Regards,
Steve Stallings
www.pmdx.com

Discussion Thread

Alan Trest 2002-12-02 18:53:28 UTC Steve Stallings Where are you? Steve Stallings 2002-12-02 19:49:47 UTC Re: Steve Stallings Where are you?