CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EMC on RH 6.1 - 2.2.13

Posted by Drew Rogge
on 2000-02-10 15:32:18 UTC
Hi George,

The thing I've found is that when looking at the commands make
issues to compile emcmot.c I don't see any reference to any
directory which is rtl specific i.e. -I/usr/src/rtl/.... When
emcmot.c includes rtl_sched.h it either uses <linux/rtl_sched.h>
or just <rtl_sched.h>. It looks to me that emcmot.c is expecting
to find the rtl header files in either /usr/include/linux or
/usr/include but nothing gets installed there by the rtl build
process.

My main goal is also to eventualy get the 31-Jan release running
on 2.2.13 but I initialy thought that getting the 22-Oct release
running first would be a good start. Now I'm not sure that that's
the right approach.

I seem to recall an earlier discussion on the list that the 2.2.13
EMC release wanted to see module names line rtl_sched but the
RTLinux software was creating rtl_sched.o (or maybe it was the
other way around).

I'll try to keep you posted on what I find out.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@...

Discussion Thread

Drew Rogge 2000-02-10 15:32:18 UTC Re: EMC on RH 6.1 - 2.2.13