CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motors For sale

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2002-12-08 12:09:36 UTC
In a message dated 12/8/2002 1:39:43 AM Central Standard Time,
datac@... writes:

> I was cleaning off a Shelf. I found one set of Three, Brand New 2 phase
> *.9 degree* Vexta Nema 23 step motors I'd part with.

Anyone:

I built a home-brew plotter with 0.5"/turn lead screws, 1/8" pitch,
four-start, using these steppers, and the 400-steps/turn makes for a
remarkably smooth movement, even with the primitive full-step drivers I used
(pre-Gecko).

So, if any of us nees to cobble something with PARTICULARLY smooth and fine
movement, consider these motors being offered! Jan Rowland

Chris L 2002-12-07 23:38:55 UTC Motors For sale JanRwl@A... 2002-12-08 12:09:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Motors For sale