CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport X&Y Screw Replacement Bearings

natchamp_87 wrote:

>Does anyone know what the specific bearings are for a Bridgeport M-
>Head 9x32 screws? I am designing my motor mounts ect, and I need to
>buy replacement bearings for both X and Y screws. I have installed
>ball screws but am sure they are a direct replacement for the acme
>dimensions. The existings bearings only have "Fifnir" on them with
>no numbers for reference. What I really need are specific
>manufactures and part numbers so I can get full specs to design the
>whole thing in 3d.

X axis, left bracket, and Y axis are called out as XF-12 grease sealed
ball bearing (one pair each axis)

X axis, right end is 77020 grease sealed ball bearing

Why don't you just measure them?

natchamp_87 <mark@h... 2002-12-27 09:45:07 UTC Bridgeport X&Y Screw Replacement Bearings Marv Frankel 2002-12-27 10:34:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport X&Y Screw Replacement Bearings Jon Elson 2002-12-27 10:47:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport X&Y Screw Replacement Bearings