CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Linux problem

Posted by George Fouse
on 2000-02-13 07:55:09 UTC
Hi Ian,
When you repartitioned, was it just hda? - (I'm assuming it was & that
you didn't touch hdc -am I correct?)
What fdisk did you use - linux fdisk or windoze?
What is you current hda partition table?

--

George Fouse,

Discussion Thread

Ian Wright 2000-02-13 05:55:30 UTC Linux problem Matt Shaver 2000-02-13 06:49:43 UTC Re: Linux problem George Fouse 2000-02-13 07:55:09 UTC Re: Linux problem Ian Wright 2000-02-13 09:10:27 UTC Re: Linux problem Steve Carlisle 2000-02-13 11:14:35 UTC Re: Linux problem George Fouse 2000-02-13 10:19:19 UTC Re: Linux problem