CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Display problems with old laptops

Posted by hansw
on 2000-02-14 06:19:43 UTC
Joe,

Joe Vicars wrote:

> problem is that I can't hardly get Mr. Yeager's demo configured before
> it times out on me. It's really hard to tell how it's going to work.

I agree Doug could have made the demo a little more friendly, and perhaps more people would buy it ( hint ! I hope Doug is is
reading this)

I seem to remembering trying DeskNC (I think) at the time I still had the crappie MAXNC controller and the configuration menu
was
screwed up, it never worked for me.

That's when I decided to go Step/Direction and ended up buying CNCPro because the was the easiest interface ti handle.

Hans Wedemeyer

Discussion Thread

Joe Vicars 2000-02-14 05:56:40 UTC Display problems with old laptops hansw 2000-02-14 06:19:43 UTC Re: Display problems with old laptops