CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PCB Mill plans

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-01-12 04:52:31 UTC
Hi Jon;

There are numerous sets of plans, and kits out there for you to check out, and
many on this list can point the way for you. I do mostly wire wrap, myself, so
I'll let them do that, however, if you have health problems, I would advise
tamming a small tornado for ventilation, and getting a good double filter
breathing mask, to handle the dust factor. Not bad advice for any kind of shop,
especially where, "grinders consumption", can happen.

Bill

--

Discussion Thread

Jon Bevar <robasic@h... 2003-01-12 03:27:37 UTC PCB Mill plans ccq@x... 2003-01-12 04:52:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PCB Mill plans Dave Rigotti 2003-01-12 05:52:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PCB Mill plans