CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CAM programs, surface/solids driven vs. line driven

on 2003-01-16 17:26:01 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Monte Westlund
<montejw@e...>" <montejw@e...> wrote:
> </lurk mode>
> Hi,
> I'm trying to decide on a CAM program, the g-code generator. If
I've
> got it right it seems that there are 2 main ways of defining the
> part to be cut. Lines, arcs, polylines, etc., and surfaces or
> solids.

> Any other CAM programs that I might want to look at? VM has the
> price advantage at the moment (I do want to have surfaces).

Monte, you are apparently unaware of the group discount pricing for
VectorCam:

http://www.imsrv.com/grp.html

Best Regards,

Fred Smith - IMService

Discussion Thread

Monte Westlund <montejw@e... 2003-01-16 15:01:05 UTC CAM programs, surface/solids driven vs. line driven Robert Campbell 2003-01-16 16:04:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CAM programs, surface/solids driven vs. line driven Fred Smith <imserv@v... 2003-01-16 17:26:01 UTC Re: CAM programs, surface/solids driven vs. line driven