CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Fw: Z axis conversion

Posted by F. de Beer
on 2000-02-19 13:08:37 UTC
> "Jon Elson " wrote:
>
> I have pretty much figured out how to get good pictures with my digital
> camera, so I can get some side views of the setup in a couple of days.

You are right. A few good pictures will give the same information.

I have studied the drawings of the operators manual.
An other possibility is to split the gear of the quil pinion and make it a
pre loaded one.
Now you can drive the quill pinion shaft with a servo.

> Frank de Beer

Discussion Thread

F. de Beer 2000-02-19 13:08:37 UTC Fw: Z axis conversion Jon Elson 2000-02-19 22:00:08 UTC Re: Fw: Z axis conversion