CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RasterFratz demo BS <-- Fred , shame on you

on 2003-01-27 15:01:11 UTC
I will say to you the same thing I said to the group mom:
I like Fred's products and he has always been a good man with which
to do business. That is why I was surprised and that is why I warned
our group of the practice. I assume legitimate criticism is not
flaming. I am sorry if my having an opinion has disturbed anyone.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...>
wrote:
> I have downloaded many of the demo's from Fred at his www.imsrv.com
> site. The normal procedure is you enter your information and you are
> e-mailed the link to the demo. Some of the software then requires a
> password that you have to e-mail for to install it. All the demo's I
> have ever gotten from his site are full function with a time bomb to
> deactivate.
>
> If you open your ears instead of your mouth you will find out that
Fred

kdoney_63021 <kdoney_63021@y... 2003-01-27 12:50:55 UTC RasterFratz demo BS <-- Fred , shame on you Tim Goldstein 2003-01-27 14:17:21 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RasterFratz demo BS <-- Fred , shame on you kdoney_63021 <kdoney_63021@y... 2003-01-27 15:01:11 UTC Re: RasterFratz demo BS <-- Fred , shame on you