CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] ALL PROJECTS Linear rail, linear guides for less (Quote) !

Posted by Dave Lantz
on 2003-01-28 03:18:15 UTC
has anyone used the linear components for 80/20 or bosch structural framing,
where the UHMW pads rid in the t-slots? they seem like they would be rigid,
low cost, and would probably work for something like a plasma cutter or
router (if the extrusions were bought surplus... like anything i
suppose)---Dave L.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftomazz <filipetomaz@...>
[mailto:filipetomaz@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 3:10 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] ALL PROJECTS Linear rail, linear guides for
less (Quote) !

History:

I've started doing a plama machine. After a long thinking, I was able
to construct a linear guide for the Y axis, very fancy I think, so
fancy that I'm thinking on put it or its plans for sell on the net.

There are lots of people that don't have the means to do a rail or to
buy one ($$$$$$ NSK ...).

You can see it on:

http://mastor.no.sapo.pt/mastor_products/products.html

I'm writing this post because I think that they are good for many
aplications, and have little drawbacks.

My starting price for one unit is $400 dollars.
What opinion does the list have ?

The page also have 2 videos.
Slow download.

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner