CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: RasterFratz demo

Posted by IMService
on 2003-01-28 06:36:58 UTC
> From: "kdoney_63021 <kdoney_63021@...>" <kdoney_63021@...>
>Subject: Re: RasterFratz demo
>
>I will say to you the same thing I said to the group mom:
>I like Fred's products and he has always been a good man with which
>to do business. That is why I was surprised and that is why I warned
>our group of the practice. I assume legitimate criticism is not
>flaming. I am sorry if my having an opinion has disturbed anyone.

Kevin,

Perhaps you missed this information at the top of the
Rasterfratz demo request form? Please Note the second paragraph.

"Please fill out the following form, and click Submit Form.
You will receive instructions by e-mail to down load the RasterFratz Demo."

"Filling in this form is a request for permission to try out a limited run trial of RasterFratz.
It is a full working sample of the program, but is limited in the number of times that you can use it."

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you.

We request that valid information be supplied. We reserve the right to refuse
demos to competitors or to anyone that abuses our employees. There are also
other reasons.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/grp.html

We are THE source for low cost Cad Cam

Discussion Thread

IMService 2003-01-28 06:36:58 UTC Re: Re: RasterFratz demo