CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dan Falck's RF-45

on 2003-02-12 02:43:52 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "William Scalione"
<wscalione@n...> wrote:

> > Also I would like to know about the computer requirements to
run
> > the EMC with Linux. I am unable to log on to Linuxcnc.com for
some
> > reason.
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Glenn Duncan
> >

> This is an easy one, It's .org not .com as in www.linuxcnc.org
>
> Bill

Thanks for the reply Bill.
I have been to Linux.org and it is my understanding that there is
another site (linux .com).

Ray Henry told me that this site has been down and they hope to
have it back up this week. When I try to log on I get The message
that I do not have permission to access this site from this server.
One of those Apache server things.

The article in HSM says I can go to this site and look in "Rays
Stuff" to see the computer requirements.

I am new to this group but have been involved with CNC machining
since 1975.

I find it interesting that I can build a CNC for my use at home
for roughly the cost of 1 card purchased from FANUC.

Thanks for your time Glenn

Discussion Thread

gdzero <gdzero@y... 2003-02-10 19:50:35 UTC Dan Falck's RF-45 William Scalione 2003-02-11 22:49:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dan Falck's RF-45 gdzero <gdzero@y... 2003-02-12 02:43:52 UTC Re: Dan Falck's RF-45