CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a source for encoder cable with a braided shield

Posted by Jeff Goldberg
on 2003-02-23 07:04:39 UTC
Might go to www.anixter.com, find one local to you and then see if they have
a scrap on the shelf they'll sell off cheap. Rather than specifying a
particular cable part number, you'ld probably save some money if you kept
your options open to what they have in stock that would meet your needs.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: tig415 <tig416@...> [mailto:tig416@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 8:56 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a source for encoder cable with a
braided shield

Hi
I'm looking for about 100' of encoder wire. I need 4 twisted pair
and would like a braided shield. I tried Newark and digikey but all
they list is 1000' rolls.

Thanks
Derek

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner