CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: DRO on a 12X36 lathe

on 2003-02-23 15:22:07 UTC
Hi Archie,
if you are not fixed on using glass scales, our DRO-2 would be a good
solution. It's a 2-axis readout that uses "DRO quill kit" type scales
and also offers RPM and cutting speed readouts. It also is by far the
cheapest commercial solution.
We still have a few units left in our introductory sale:
http://www.zietlowdesign.com/products/dro2/introductory_sale.htm
Best regards,
Klaus

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, archie <jeep@m...> wrote:
> I am looking for a digital readout preferably with rpm as well that
uses "
> glass scales" there must be a few out there. I am not interested
in the
> full CNC just the measurement aspect. this will be going on my
first lathe
> and the lathe is a new thing for me. I am a electronic tecnecian by
trade
> and have been working wood for a number of years and have recently
gotten
> interested in turning metal. maybe a comercial DRO unit, but where
> start. Expense is an issue so i am looking for used/refurbished
equipment.
> any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Confused in WV.
> archie =) =) =)

Discussion Thread

archie 2003-02-23 08:28:32 UTC DRO on a 12X36 lathe Art Eckstein 2003-02-23 08:51:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO on a 12X36 lathe mayfieldtm <mayfiet@i... 2003-02-23 13:49:48 UTC Re: DRO on a 12X36 lathe klauszietlow <klauszietlow@y... 2003-02-23 15:22:07 UTC Re: DRO on a 12X36 lathe