CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Switchcraft HPC 50 amp 4 conductor speaker plugs & receptacles

Posted by Vajk Fekete
on 2003-02-23 23:24:42 UTC
as the page also mentions, those are "clones" of the neutrik speakon
connectors used in high power "music" instruments like metal concerts,
stage equipment etc. it is hard to beleive, but those 40-50 amp
connectors are used to connect speakers to amplifiers : )

if you do a search for neutrik, you will find a lot of suppliers, maybe
bigger electronics mail order companies also carry them.

www.neutrikusa.com

vajk