CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Machine for relatively precise wood carving-what would I need?

on 2003-03-04 14:16:33 UTC
Wyatt,

I didn't get your original post, and the reply has your email address
truncated, so I can't respond directly to you.

I've built a Stewart Platform (hexapod) 5-axis machine that works quite
well for cutting images and artwork in wood.

If you email me directly, I'd be happy to answer questions.

-- Carl
cmm@...
http://www.foxkid.net