CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Version 2.2.* EMC

Posted by Drew Rogge
on 2000-03-03 07:25:44 UTC
Ian,

I was able to download and compile the Feb. 29 2.2 release with
no problems.

Is the disk partition you're installing EMC on full? The EMC tarball
has other tarballs in it. Part of the install process is to untar
these before compiling. If the partion is full then some of the
files may be getting truncated. Try this:

cd <to the root EMC directory>
df .

The df command will tell you how much space is available in the
partition.

If there aren't any error when you initialy untar the file you
downloaded from NIST then I think it's a safe bet that the file is
ok.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@...

Discussion Thread

Ian Wright 2000-03-03 02:22:11 UTC Version 2.2.* EMC George Fouse 2000-03-03 07:10:36 UTC Re: Version 2.2.* EMC Drew Rogge 2000-03-03 07:25:44 UTC Re: Version 2.2.* EMC