CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Mariss's famous post for troubleshooting troubled Geckos

on 2003-05-03 03:30:53 UTC
searching the archives is easy.

put in troubleshooting and you'll only get a few hits.

Of course, you need to figure out from the subject lines what the
posts are about (hint to make them accurate)

post 59737 is a link to your request.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "andrewyslee"
<andrewlee@s...> wrote:
> Hi honorable list,
>
> Can anyone help me locate Mariss's famous discourse on what to do
> when your Gecko's don't behave? It was a long post I remembered,
but
> I just don't know what keyword to use for the search. I am sure
> someone would have archived it somewhere or can remember something.
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew

Discussion Thread

andrewyslee 2003-05-03 01:01:44 UTC Mariss's famous post for troubleshooting troubled Geckos turbulatordude 2003-05-03 03:30:53 UTC Re: Mariss's famous post for troubleshooting troubled Geckos