CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CadCam help on Saturday....

on 2003-05-17 10:44:04 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "doug98105"
><dougrasmussen@c...> wrote:
> Group,
>
> I want to say thanks to Fred Smith for his help with a Vector Cam
> problem I was having.
>
> When I tried to generate code to pocket out an elliptical shape I
> got some extraneous garbage arcs generated. Turns out my version
>of
> Vector was outdated. Called Fred's number this morning (Saturday)
> and he suggested I download the later version of Vector to solve
>the
> problem.
>
> He emailed me back the directions and source for the download.
> Bingo!! After 5 minutes of download/installation I'm running on
>the
> latest version.
>
> Who else provides that kind of service??
>
> thanks Fred,
>
> Doug

See my earlier post #60474.
Dolphin rewrote part of the program in a couple of days just to get
rid of a nag screen.
It was working OK but they altered it just to suit user preferance.

Why couldn't the early version do an ellipse? That's just a standard
operation.

John S

Discussion Thread

doug98105 2003-05-17 09:49:55 UTC CadCam help on Saturday.... stevenson_engineers 2003-05-17 10:44:04 UTC Re: CadCam help on Saturday.... Tim Goldstein 2003-05-17 10:55:55 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CadCam help on Saturday....