CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Stepper suppliers uk ?

Posted by colin_jet
on 2003-05-18 17:56:27 UTC
I got mine from http://www.mclennan.co.uk/ They're happy to supply
small quantities at realistic prices.

Look at their "NEMA HSX performance series" steppers. I was very
pleased with the price I paid for my 23's. You'll need to email them
for pricing. Chase them if they don't respond quickly :-)

Colin

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "rmtuckeruk" <rmtucker@l...>
wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a stepper motor supplier in the uk.
> I was going to use Alzanti but there site no longer list stepper
> motors as one of there products.I am looking for Nema 34 Motors
with
> about 5 Nm Torque around 4amps per phase,realistic prices?
>
> Mark

Discussion Thread

rmtuckeruk 2003-05-18 17:39:41 UTC Stepper suppliers uk ? colin_jet 2003-05-18 17:56:27 UTC Re: Stepper suppliers uk ?