CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Now What's up with no items for sale

Posted by Bertho Boman
on 2000-03-10 03:39:25 UTC
I think it is fine that members let us know what they have for sale but I think there should be some limits.

I do not like weekly catalogs...... A simple description of the item(s) and similar info sounds fine to me as long as they are
not repeated too often.
Bertho Boman

> From: wanliker@...
> Not at all, and I will be glad to listen to any opinions. I have written to
> Murry about my letter, I see no problems with saying you have something for
> sale. I also have no problems with posting a specification sheet if others
> ask for it, I felt that both combined in one obvious for sale posting was
> pushing a bit.
> I welcome any and all input as whether there should be limits, and where they
> should be drawn. E-mail me direct, orr post as you desire. If I was wrong
> say so, if you want completely commercial postings, say so. This list was
> started by me, but it sure is not for me, but for all of us.
> bill
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

Bertho Boman 2000-03-10 03:39:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Now What's up with no items for sale