CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Backplot application - command line prefered

Posted by Paul
on 2003-06-11 12:27:57 UTC
Hi Dan

It wouldn't take too much effort to add a png or gif export facility to EMC.
With the large number of add-on libraries for Tcl, such as VTK, you could do
quite a bit with the backplotter module.

Regards, Paul.

irc channel for EMC users at irc.freenode.org
/join #emc
and chat to other users (not many there yet).

Discussion Thread

liquidrc 2003-06-11 11:46:47 UTC Backplot application - command line prefered stevenson_engineers 2003-06-11 12:11:41 UTC Re: Backplot application - command line prefered Paul 2003-06-11 12:27:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Backplot application - command line prefered