CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Counterweighting the Z axis ?; Power off position holding ?

Posted by Peter R
on 2003-07-08 09:19:00 UTC
Kim, click on the URL for this group which is at the bottom of every
post and select the photos section. It is after the various picture
folders in the main folder, so to speak. You should browse these photos
because you'll see many examples of this and similar issues that you
will face and you'll see how others have solved these problems. Just as
there is a wealth of knowledge in the old posts, the photos section is
also a great resource for newcomers to the group.

Cheers, Peter