CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: To Get Into Knight’s CNC Site

on 2003-07-15 18:21:32 UTC
op's, yet another failure.

The problem is that if you try to put anything like an e-mail address
in Yahoo, it kills it.

check my earlier post for a link to his site.

I posted the link twice, once with the @ on one line at the end, and
a seperate link with the @ as the first character.

try to cut and paste either of those and you'll get there.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "davidjames150"
<davidjames150@h...> wrote:
> If you're having trouble getting into Charles Knight's site to look
at
> his machine try this.
> He's unable to display the link correctly, or intentionally did so
> prevent spam.
> The actual link is made up of 3 parts.
> One of which must be modified from what you see on your page.
> So rebuild the whole link then paste it into your browser.
> The 3 parts to the link that may show on your page are:
>
> http://members.ivwnet.com/
> ~chuck@i...
> /router/router.html
>
> Paste all 3 parts in a text editor and combine them into one line.
> Don't allow any spaces within this long string of characters.
> THEN - Change the i... (i dot dot dot) following the @ sign to the
> word ivnet, then a dot, then the word com
> And there you have it, all in one line to paste into your browser.
> Don't include any braces < >
> Enjoy his efforts.
> ~ Harness ~

Discussion Thread

davidjames150 2003-07-15 16:13:06 UTC To Get Into Knight’s CNC Site turbulatordude 2003-07-15 18:21:32 UTC Re: To Get Into Knight’s CNC Site