CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Help with cnc

on 2003-07-29 15:33:55 UTC
1. The first thing I read was Dan Mauch's secrets of CNC on his
website:

http://www.seanet.com/~dmauch/

He also sells some nice stuff too!

2. Do google searches for step and direction control

3. have a look at www.geckodrive.com for economic but capable
stepper/servo drives suitable for upto Bridgeport sized machines.

Graham (still a novice but still learning)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, henry von stade