CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] BDI live install to hard drive.

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-08-27 09:33:32 UTC
It sounds like something messed with your hard drive, and didn't make a clean
exit. My memory is a little rusty here, as it's been a while, but you can
probably make it work by remounting the offending partition with:

"mount -n -o remount,rw /"

Assuming that it's your "/" partition that's having problems. If you aren't
getting a working shell window to work with, try pressing Ctrl, or Ctrl-Alt, and
then while thay're down, go through the function keys until you get one. If
things are still bad after remounting/rebooting, you might, as worst case
scenario, have to use fsck. RTM.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

fineartlight 2003-08-27 07:31:31 UTC BDI live install to hard drive. ccq@x... 2003-08-27 09:33:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] BDI live install to hard drive. Paul 2003-08-27 10:53:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] BDI live install to hard drive.