CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Getting started in EDM

Posted by vytaspass
on 2003-09-03 23:02:25 UTC
Are you building your own machine? Is this a wire or a sinker you're
asking about?

You might also want to ask your question on cadcamforum.net or one
of the other forums too.

If you're looking to build your own machine, starting from an older
machine is going to help you bigtime. Cheap parts.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "friendlyquietme"
<oneshotonex@h...> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've checked out a bunch of files and past posts and it seems like
> there are some really cool things going on here. The EDM-related
> stuff is meager though. What's up with that?
>
> I borrowed a copy of Bud Guitreau's EDM Handbook from the library
and
> that's been informative, though I haven't read it all the way
through
> yet. Who's got the hardcore info to help an electronics guy get
> started? I'd love to hear from anyone similarly interested.
>
> Carl

Discussion Thread

friendlyquietme 2003-09-03 07:40:48 UTC Getting started in EDM turbulatordude 2003-09-03 09:03:18 UTC Re: Getting started in EDM Graham Stabler 2003-09-03 11:07:56 UTC Re: Getting started in EDM vytaspass 2003-09-03 23:02:25 UTC Re: Getting started in EDM ballendo 2003-09-04 04:11:35 UTC Re: Getting started in EDM