CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MAXNC problem

Posted by Jon Anderson
on 2000-03-21 08:01:54 UTC
Ron,

That doesn't sound right at all. I never had a problem with M6 working
properly with my Max software. Only thing I might suggest, and I'm sure
you're doing this, but check to make sure you are canceling any active
tool offsets before the M6. It's been a while since I was running that
software so I can't recall the exact details, but on occasion it would
do something really strange, like move an axis that wasn't commanded,
and do it consistently. There are some bugs floating around in that
code...

Jon