CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: G-Code converter from DXF polylines

Posted by Charles Hixon
on 2003-09-10 20:15:25 UTC
The Sherline user group message 14330 - 14331 mentions that the demo
version of FlashCUT will convert DXF to GCODE. Charles Hixon

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "fineartlight" <yahoo@d...>
wrote:
> I am using the ACE converter to convert from DXF. My current Cadd
> system can not explode the data from the proper polyline format.
>
> It's an extra step to take it to AutoCrap and then explode it to
> lines. Is there any other DXF to GCODE converters that are
> recommened that are also freeware?
>
> David Munson

Discussion Thread

fineartlight 2003-09-10 16:16:17 UTC G-Code converter from DXF polylines Charles Hixon 2003-09-10 20:15:25 UTC Re: G-Code converter from DXF polylines