CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Home Switch Setup Attention Fortino

on 2003-09-21 02:08:16 UTC
Thank You Fortino,

Thanks for the reply to my question.
After I enter the setup you posted,....what actually do I do next to
confirm it's working correctly?

I only have home switches on the X and Y axis only, no limit
switches.
I have wired them independently or should they be wired in series to
one pin of parallel port?

That wiring diagrm was emailed to me from Doug Yeager, do you think
it would be better without the resistor?

Thanks
Shelby

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "fortino" <fortino_tan@h...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The setup would be:
> 1. The limit switch position is NO ( normally open). When it hit
home
> position/overtravel, the swithces closed.
> 2. The Bit transition: High to Low.
> 3. The Limit switch active : High
> 4. My set up do not use any pull up resistor. One goes to the pin,
one goes
> to the ground.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Fortino

Override>> |

| |
> > | All Processes Aborted,use Jog Keys to Clear Limits.(when
the |
> > | "X" jog key is pressed it moves one way only very
slow) |

| |

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... [Moderators]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

shelbyshepherd2002 2003-09-20 01:38:15 UTC Home Switch Setup fortino 2003-09-20 03:59:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Home Switch Setup shelbyshepherd2002 2003-09-21 02:08:16 UTC Re: Home Switch Setup Attention Fortino