CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Geometry Problem

on 2000-03-29 07:17:19 UTC
Ron;
I worked on this same problem for two years. About the time I got all the
equations derived someone handed me a book containing this information. The
book vanished but not before I was able to get the ISBN and have the library
order one. I'm headed over there in a little while and will get the title.

Doug