CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box

on 2003-11-06 21:10:12 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "chanhphung2000"
<chanhphung@e...> wrote:
> Hi every one's .
> I needed the Source to get the limit switches ,enclosure ,v...v ,
for
> control box I'm building (Retrofit for Taig desktop milling CNC )
> Thank so much
> Chanh

I was lucky to have found a local alarm shop that gave me all I could
load in the trunk.

seems they pull old systems and then put in thier own.

Before that, I used an old computer case.

and as I understand, the battery type unineruptable power supplies
have a great transformer, switch, FAN, and stuff, are not expensive
and look great.

Dave

Discussion Thread

chanhphung2000 2003-11-06 16:23:57 UTC Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box washcomp 2003-11-06 18:53:07 UTC Re: Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box turbulatordude 2003-11-06 21:10:12 UTC Re: Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box chanhphung2000 2003-11-06 22:17:16 UTC Re: Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box Mark Thompson 2003-11-07 10:33:10 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Source for limit switches ,enclosure for control box