CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories

Posted by Bill Coghill
on 2000-04-04 02:48:35 UTC
Would you want a PC interface with an on screen display of X Y Z ? I just
re-read the original post and it seems you want to be able to use the
positions to input points in CAD software. I can do the hardware and the
PIC software, with the option to send out serial data to a PC, but I'm
afraid I'll have to leave it to someone else to do the PC software part.
Never been that hot at that stuff...

What would you guys like to have ?
If I can get a features wish list then I'll start looking into it pronto.

Bill.

on 4/4/00 12:14 PM, Jim Geib at jimg47@... wrote:

> Don't Stop tell me more???

Discussion Thread

Jim Geib 2000-04-03 19:11:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories Bill Coghill 2000-04-04 02:48:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wish list, case histories