CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dutch source of microstep drives

Posted by ths992001
on 2003-11-29 06:31:36 UTC
I was hoping to see some comments on this one because I have designed
and prototyped something very similar.

It uses the same driver chips (LMD18345's) and a PICmicro to control
them. I kind of lost interest when I realized that the cost of the
driver chips alone was 4 times my Allegro based design and the
performance is only incrementally better.

Also - many thanks to the folks that responded to my call for help!

Tom Scarince
www.thsengineering.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "bazer_20002000"
<cncfred@b...> wrote:
> Hi I just found this company on the web thats selling microstep
> drives of up to 6 amps in a kit form. I thought others out there
in
> europe might be interested (Im nothing to do with the company).
> www.sb-microstep.tk
> I would be interested to know if any others have actual experiance
> of this kit
> Fred

Discussion Thread

bazer_20002000 2003-11-27 13:51:51 UTC Dutch source of microstep drives ths992001 2003-11-29 06:31:36 UTC Re: Dutch source of microstep drives rotarysmp 2003-11-29 13:27:31 UTC Re: Dutch source of microstep drives