CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE: wish list, case histories

on 2000-04-05 18:43:49 UTC
It is nice to see more of the lurkers revealing themselves.
The ideas that these people have can be very valuable.

Steve

----------
From: Jeff Irvin <jirvin_4505@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE: wish list, case histories
Date: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 6:05 PM

To Subject:RE wish list, case histories

I like to do some dreaming also:-
This my first posting - No longer a lurker!

An example of a group presentation is the french cnc
foam cutting site:-
Their url is
http://img.teaser.fr/~abrea/cnc/cncnet.htm

You might want to access it through
http://translator.go.com/

if your French isn't too good.

They have combined brains and abilities to present to
the world a cnc foam cutting project that can be
tackled by mortals! Everything - drawings, software,
help, a news group (similar to this- in French),
electronics and examples are linked to the one site.
They even have an annual seminar presentation in some
french chalet.

Maybe a group DRO site or CNC milling for the mortals?

I like the idea of a collection of links and
experience. This news group has a databse and links
section, some have already used this- maybe more could
be placed there.

Regards Jeff Irvin QLD Australia.

http://im.yahoo.com

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!