CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Are these good lead screws?

Posted by tommy clay
on 2003-12-31 06:41:27 UTC
I have 3 complete slides (motor, bearings, screws,
etc.) that I'm not using. They are all 12" travel if
anyone is interested. Two are DC servo/ballscrew
(great with the Gecko 320), and one is stepper/belt
drive. They were mfg'd by Toshiba.

tclay_35117@....