CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: encoder wiring and drive question - Gecko Drives

on 2004-01-01 16:04:08 UTC
Encoders I sell comes with 12 ft cords, and I see no problems.

You can easily use 10+ feet on the cord from the PC to the geckos

Thanks
Aaron Moss
www.IndustrialHobbies.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ja_erickson"
<ja_erickson@y...> wrote:
> Happy New Year,
>
> What is considered to be the maximum length of the encoder wires
> from the encoder to the drives (without using an additional line
> driver)?
> When running 5 volts from the p.c. to the drive what is considered
> to be the maximum length for this wire?
>
> any help is appreciated
>
> Jeff

Discussion Thread

ja_erickson 2004-01-01 06:55:15 UTC encoder wiring and drive question - Gecko Drives industrialhobbies 2004-01-01 16:04:08 UTC Re: encoder wiring and drive question - Gecko Drives