CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CCED Archive file

on 2004-01-08 09:03:01 UTC
I added this site to the links section.

Many of us use this software and it really helps one search the
archives.

Now that we are approching 5,000 members (4,989 currently) on this
CCED list, the reason for ACCURATE AND PROPERLY REFERENCED SUBJECT
LINES is more important than ever.

Anybody wanna guess how many subject lines are "simple question"
or "newbie question" or "newest newbie" arrrrrrrrrrrr

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Wilson Logan"
<wilson.logan@n...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I know some of you use PG Offline to read this group.
>
> Tim provides an archive of the group that's available weekends or
> between 6pm & 3am M-F USA Central Time here
> http://216.89.218.128/cced.asp
>
> I have recently created a new site for PG Offline which has a much
> higher bandwidth allowance than the old one. I will be making some
group
> archives (including CCED) available 24/7 here:
>
> http://www.pgoffline.com/downloads.htm
>
> The CCED zipped archive file is about 53Mb.
>

> You can find a tutorial on how to import the archive file here:
>
> http://www.pgoffline.com/info.htm
>

> PG Offline is shareware. It has a 30 day trial. After that you need
> register & it costs $15.95. If you subscribe to fewer than 3 groups
then
> maybe you won't get full value from this utility. If you have 3 or
more
> groups than I think you'll find it very useful. Particularly if the
> groups are related as you can then search across them (not possible
in
> Yahoo).
> If you don't buy PG Offline you still have the archive file which
is in
> standard MS Access format.
>
> Any questions? My email address is wilson.logan (at) ntlworld.com
>

> Cheers,
>
> Wilson.

Discussion Thread

Wilson Logan 2004-01-08 04:34:31 UTC CCED Archive file turbulatordude 2004-01-08 09:03:01 UTC Re: CCED Archive file