CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] more pictures of RF-45 CNC on onelist web space

Posted by Rich D.
on 2000-04-08 21:45:21 UTC
Dan,
That is an EXECELLENT idea. See, something good came out of all that
"dust" besides just interesting reading. Thankyou. Rich D.

--
~~ ~~~~ ~

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2000-04-08 21:45:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] more pictures of RF-45 CNC on onelist web space