CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DeskCNC

Posted by Andy Wander
on 2004-01-27 05:33:29 UTC
Thanks for the reply, Dave.

Where is their forum located? I was not able to find one, either referenced
on their website, or in a web search.

Andy Wander
Verrex Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 8:32 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DeskCNC

We use DeskCNC with their serial controller and have no problems.

The package is very simple to use and allows import of DXF files etc.

There are no bells and whistles, but for the price - we think it is good
value.

The support from their website and forum has also been very good .

Hope this helps

Rgds

Dave Fisher UK