CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Hybrid Cnc Router/Mill

Posted by bank haam
on 2004-02-06 21:26:34 UTC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2594467638&category=25276

Check out this seller new gantry design.

Ben

Dave Fisher <dave@...> wrote:
This could be due to MANY problems ? I think you may need to post a few more
details
so some of the Guru's on this site can try and pinpoint your problem. Things
like
What is the make of your unit (if not home made) What feed rates, RPM etc?

Having said all this, your question may well be off topic - I am not sure,
but am sure
that the wise one's will let us know if it is (-:.

Rgds

Dave Fisher UK