CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM and HSM Magazine

oliver_lang1 wrote:

>Back in 94 or 95 (I can't remember when exactly), I purchased the
>series of HSM Magazine with Robert Langlois' great build plans for a
>sinker EDM. I was left a little disappointed when the very last
>article alluded to some specific circuits but didn't go into enough
>detail to finish them.
>
>Lately I heard that the same author published a new series in last
>year's HSM Mag. for a wire EDM system. I am curious to know if
>anyone has done anything with the articles (or if they are even
>plans for building a wire EDM)?
>
>Please let me know if this subject has been addressed and where I
>can find the thread. I searched for "Langlois" and didn't come up
>with much.

It is still in progress. I think it started in the sept/oct issue, and
has been
dealing with mechanical issues so far. I'm waiting for the rest to come
out.

oliver_lang1 2004-02-16 21:45:17 UTC EDM and HSM Magazine Jon Elson 2004-02-17 09:21:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM and HSM Magazine Hartono Setiono 2004-02-17 16:49:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EDM and HSM Magazine