CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gotchas? Buying a milling/drilling machine to make it CNC?

Posted by Abby Katt
on 2004-02-28 05:08:57 UTC
Aaah.. Looks like the line got truncated.
Damn.. I can't actually seem to type it in the edit control without
it being autowrapped into two lines. Simply paste the second line in
after the first in the browser address bar.

If you're in the UK, I found doing a search for "milling" turned up
the most milling machines. Then just scroll through the results and
watch the price - anything that's triple digits (or more) should be a
milling machine, vs all the 2/3 pound cheap Ebay nonsense. (noisespam)

I'm trying really for something a little smaller than just going all
the way and getting a Bridgeport and upgrading that to CNC, my flat
mate would freak out and she'll probably kill me. :)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Fisher" <dave@d...>
wrote:
> The link you give for Ebay won't work for me !
>
> Dave Fisher UK

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Abby Katt 2004-02-28 04:54:41 UTC Gotchas? Buying a milling/drilling machine to make it CNC? Dave Fisher 2004-02-28 05:00:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Gotchas? Buying a milling/drilling machine to make it CNC? Abby Katt 2004-02-28 05:08:57 UTC Re: Gotchas? Buying a milling/drilling machine to make it CNC?